skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
"M" is for Mayers
Jeff and Julia Mayers Family
Friday, January 13, 2012
I forgot!
Christine's STATS post just reminded me that I never posted Luke's stats from his 1 year visit yesterday. He is 31.5" tall (96%) and 24 lbs 5 oz (90%) Built like an ox and healthy as ever!
1 comment:
Sandy K.
said...
That's so great:). Huge hug from me:)
January 18, 2012 at 4:36 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby
Lucas
Big Al
Rhianna
People That Like Us
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(14)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
January
(12)
No good reason...
a few random things...
2012 Julia
First Haircut!
I forgot!
Day 3: I guess
The fat baby sang.
Day 2: what I wore
30 day Photo Challenge: Day 1
It Speaks!
Holy Heart Attack Batman
Happy New Year!
►
2011
(10)
►
December
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(31)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
My Blog List
A Day in the Life of Me!
Potato Salad
16 years ago
Chit Chat with Chloe
first place in the science fair!!!
14 years ago
Flossie's Kitchen
Free Reading Stranded Download Links PDF
5 years ago
Through the Lens
Welcome 2026
8 months ago
Why not Blog?
Sarah comes to visit!
10 years ago
YEE HAW!!
The People That Are Awesome
Julia
Unknown
BOM
1 comment:
That's so great:). Huge hug from me:)
Post a Comment