Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Haircut!

Yup, you read right, Luke got his first haircut today! Poor kid had a mullet and the top was so long it either tipped over his 'hawk or hung in his eyes. So today when I was done getting my hair cut/colored Jeff brought him over and Nellie hooked him up. Before:
After:


A whole new kid! I know it's bragging, but man he's cute! Also, I know I have been slacking on the 30 day photo challenge, so I'm going to act like I didn't skip a few days and just move right along onto day 5. Day 5 was 'someone you love,' so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone and using Luke's haircut pics as the one I love also. It's not cheating, I promise.
How could you not love that face? Thanks Nellie for doing an awesome job!

1 comment:

NelliePrice said...

oh man that kids cute. Also nice work on your pantry. I should come look at it.