So, I missed yesterday. I have a really good excuse, I promise! Yesterday's photo was supposed to be 'clouds.' So I look outside... no clouds. I look again a while later, no clouds. This repeats itself all day until finally it is dark and I couldn't take a picture of the clouds even if there were any. Great. So I decide to switch it up and I'll do day 4 on day 3 and day 3 on day 4. Perfectly logical, and since day 4 was 'my favorite color,' easy peasy right? Wrong. The taking of the pic was easy enough, my favorite color is green and Alex just so happened to be sitting at the cookie monster piano in a green shirt. Done and Done. However, I have decided to take all the photos w/ instagram (a program on my phone) and I could not get the photo of Alex OFF of instagram and onto my computer. Still cannot figure out what went wrong, so alas, no day 4 on day 3. So you will just have to pretend that you saw a darling pic of alex playing on a keyboard holding his hands with perfect form in a green shirt. And back to day 3 on day 4.....
STILL NO CLOUDS!!!! So instead you get a pic of the pretty at dusk, though cloudless, sky with a windshield reflection that looks like a UFO approaching earth in the distance. Go put on your tinfoil hats so they can't read your thoughts and I'll see you tomorrow!
Potato Salad
16 years ago





2 comments:
And here I thought it was the moon:). Where are you getting your challenge prompts from?
I found it on pinterest. I'm actually not positive where it came from... Also, if you don't know about it yet you should check out www.worldbooknight.org
Post a Comment