Thursday, April 9, 2009

Lost the battle...

So, any of you that have met my son know that he doesn't like having his diaper changed. He hates it so much and he is such a little devil that he will lay there perfectly still while you take off his pants and his diaper, but the second it is off, he bolts. So today I got quite the kick out of his bare behind speed crawling away from me, and by the time I got the camera this was all I got. And I have now looked at this picture about 50 times and it still makes me laugh so hard I cry. My life, summed up in one sweet shot.

6 comments:

NelliePrice said...

ok so that is pretty funny. especially the socks. Love it!

Christine said...

Ha ha! Smart AND funny, huh? You're in trouble! :)

Leanne said...

very funny shot... I can't just picture him darting off as quickly as he could... cute little butt he has.

Roz said...

I have one of Mark that looks about the same. Should I post it?

Jill said...

Yes...PJ has a fellow nudist!

Sandy K. said...

It'll make potty-training easier:). But right now you might as well laugh, and carry around rags to wipe up after him. What a cutie.