So here I sit watching Michigan state lose even though they had the overwhelming home court advantage... and anyone who knows me knows I HATE sports on TV. So to pass the time here are some of the more hilarious moments of the last few days.
so, why in the world is your dog wearing a diaper? You gave no explanation for that! love the new blog.... your boy is so cute and the movie is so funny... I want a video camera... I know, your not in the loop anymore! some day!
So...jelly sandwich perhpas? And the bathe afterwards. Good job! I don't care for sports on television either, but we did watch the state games now and then. Snow...of course. But we had the semi-annual egg hunt here today. Cool, but sunny. The girls had a great time - there's lots of places to hide things on 5 acres:).
5 comments:
so, why in the world is your dog wearing a diaper? You gave no explanation for that!
love the new blog.... your boy is so cute and the movie is so funny... I want a video camera... I know, your not in the loop anymore! some day!
My dog went into heat, thus the diaper. She is getting spade next month, so of course she had to have one period before the surgery...
Ha ha! Thanks for sharing!
P.S. I did pick NC to go all the way to the final game (though Mizzou was supposed to be there, too... and beat them, of course).
Christine, did you see it was snowing at the game? Made you glad you weren't there huh?
So...jelly sandwich perhpas? And the bathe afterwards. Good job!
I don't care for sports on television either, but we did watch the state games now and then. Snow...of course. But we had the semi-annual egg hunt here today. Cool, but sunny. The girls had a great time - there's lots of places to hide things on 5 acres:).
Post a Comment