Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Idaho Falls




This past weekend Al and I went to Idaho Falls to hang out, we left Jeff here to do homework and watch the draft. It was awesome, I mean let's face it, everyone needs a break from Jeff every so often! ;0) So we mostly just did some hard core hanging out while I was there. Jill is officially looking pregnant, and dad's finger wiggles like a hot dog and twitches by itself. He's pretty much a freak show at this point, which is awesome. Alex also took his first steps this weekend. 3 steps all by himself which of course were to get his hands on a chocolate chip. No one ever said he doesn't like to eat.
We will be moving next month into a smaller cheaper house. It's a pretty cute cottage style house so we are pretty excited about that.
I think that's about all the updates I have, so bye!


4 comments:

Leanne said...

I miss being part of that first picture!

Julia said...

It's never the same without you!

Sandy K. said...

It looks like you had a great time. Yep, that's my grandson -it's all about the chocolate!

NelliePrice said...

can we talk about how stupid my hair looks? Oh man if that is what it looks like all the time....I look like einstein.