



So, Easter was a two day event around here. We went to a city easter egg scramble on Saturday morning where Alex got 3 eggs. He is 9 months after all, I was pretty impressed he got more than one. Then on Sunday we did an egg hunt and dinner at my friend Katie's house where he just followed all the other kids around and ate their candy. It was awesome! He loved tearing apart his easter basket and as you can see by the first pic, he loves Peeps. Honestly, who doesn't?





6 comments:
Seriously? I was about to add "he must be the only one who like them!" Cute pics, I'm glad you had a happy easter! Last year you came to our house and you were prego with that big child of yours!
Peeps are nummy! What cute pics. Thanks for sharing!
What a sweetie pie. I just want to squeeze him!
i'm way impressed that he got 3 eggs. Too bad that he wasn't here because the easter bunny this year pulled out all the stops. It was awesome. There was even candy in the new motor home. your baby is getting so big I should probably come see him before too long. Also forgot to ask if you were still coming here this weekend guess I'll text you during my super boring job tommorow. oh yeah one more thing. Your baby is cute. I like peeps too!
peeps=ick. Baby=Cute
You are missing the essential "Peep stuck to the forehead" picture. Grandpa will be offended.
Post a Comment