skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby's Best Friend
This was taped a few months ago while Alex was playing with his BFF Bear. We are glad that we got it on tape as the dogs have grown wise to the fact that he pulls hair and just walk away from him now. It was fun while it lasted.
5 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! I'm too excited. :) What an ADORABLE video. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to meet the little guy this summer! Love you!
SIS
if i didn't know better i would say that that was a fake baby's laugh. But i do know that your bab is real and that he laughs like that.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am sitting here with Chase and he has requested to view this video over and over again! I think we are about to hit viewing #4.... He is saying, "Wanna see baby Alex" right now!
I can't wait for the boys to meet! :)
P.S. Apparently the tractors on your blog are hauling pasta. Chase just thought you should know.
Okay, so why don't all the photos show at once when I log on? I am a bit slow, and only now see these other posts. Crazy. AND adorable! I love the video. It made me laugh so hard, and want to hug and squeeze that baby! Can't wait!
Post a Comment