Sunday, June 14, 2009

First Haircut!!











So this weekend we went to Idaho Falls and Alex got his very first haircut. He was getting pretty shaggy, so Aunt Nellie decided to help him out. He wasn't a huge fan, but he handled it a lot better than I expected him to. We only had to hold him still for a few seconds, then mostly he just growled and whined. He pretty much looks like a little boy now. Not our baby anymore...




3 comments:

Leanne said...

Charly got her first haircut too... she looks all grown up! I understand what you mean. He looks super cute!

Sandy K. said...

I love these photos. You're right...he's a little man. I can't wait to scoop him up and squeeze. (I WILL wait until he knows who I am, however! Grandma's are supposed to spoil them...not scare them to death!)

NelliePrice said...

wow that was a good time.