So, it's summer. That means it's hot and that means water. Alex has found the sprinkler and thinks it's awesome. It's even better because since he has found the sprinklers he has also found the faucet in the tub and for the first time since he was born he isn't trying to jump out of the tub the entire time he is in there. It's very very nice. So yesterday we were outside and Jeff was spraying off the patio and Alex kept trying to get the water. We had just gotten him dressed and were getting ready to go to the store so Jeff didn't want him to get in the water. To which I responded, who cares? If he gets he a little wet it's not that hard to change him! So I walk into the house and when I walk back out I see that Jeff had pretty much just sprayed him down. Not exactly what I meant .... ;0)
Potato Salad
16 years ago





3 comments:
OMG, he is ADORABLE!!!!
These are great shots:). What a sweetheart!
good thing he was wearing his wet suit shirt
Post a Comment