So it finally happened, and we couldn't be more pleased. Well, I should say I couldn't be more please. Jeff is still positive it's not real, that he's just on Christmas break and he's going to have to go back in January. Poor guy has school PTSD. To help him get over it we went and picked out his new TV last week. For those of you that don't know, I got his family and my family to combine the funds for his graduation present and Christmas present so he could get the big screen he has been wanting forever. It worked out perfectly since about 3 weeks before he graduated ours broke. Anyway, he went and picked one out last.... hmmm.... friday? For those of you that care this is what he got:
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/product.jsp?productId=prod5400031&navAction=push
It's a considerable upgrade in size and picture quality from our old one (oh yeah, and it actually turns on when you press the button) so we are both ridiculously pleased with it. Thanks so much to those of you that contributed! We love you all!
Potato Salad
16 years ago





2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, JEFF!!!! So proud of you (and jealous of your TV)! ;) Love ya! -SIS
I'm so glad you were able to get something you would really like. You've worked hard to get to this point. Well done.
Post a Comment