Friday, March 4, 2011

You asked for it....

Alright, I finally got around to posting some pics. Hope everyone loves them! This one up above is for you Rozzy. You know why.... Below was a pic I just took about 5 minutes ago so you could get an acurate idea of how big he is. you can see his chipmunk cheeks, but unfortunatly due to the angle he is sitting you can't play our favorite game "Count the chins..."

This one was also taken 5 minutes ago. It's Luke's blackmail pic and, I feel, a fairly accurate representation of the brother-brother relationship.
Alex and his OCD 'garage.' What else can I say?



Soooo cute!! And you can see the double chin in this one. Love it!




Alex is pretty sure the best part about Luke is all his gear. He will sit in there and watch TV. Yet no matter how many times he does it he always forgets that it tips over backwards pretty easy.





Um.... I have no excuse, that's my boy.







Every time I leave Luke unattended for longer than 1/16th of a second I come back to a situation like this. Alex LOVES his brother.

2 out of 3 of my cute boys.











4 comments:

Christine said...

OMG, the naked galoshes pictures is hysterical. And I only see 1 cute boy in that last pic. Where's Alex? ;)

Julia said...

If I didn't call Jeff cute he would have gone and cried in a corner. It's better to lie than have him pout! ;)

Roz said...

The top picture is the best, I think you know why.

Sandy K. said...

Fabulous shots of all the boys...don't forget to jump in some, too! Moms have a way of getting left out as they record their family moments. From gorgeous knitted cap (did Roz make it?) to naked butt-cheeks, to smile at dad...they warmed my heart this cold March day. Thank you!