
Oh man my life is exciting!! I have a sink, I have appliances, I have a coutertop!! I know, I know, all of you have all these things too. However, I can guarantee you that none of you have the tremendous appreciation for them that I do! So here is a 'durring' pic of my new kitchen. Off to the right here are my full lengths. Or massive wall o' cabinet. Please notice how tall the fridge is (it's not a small fridge) then how much farther up the wall the cabinets go. A full 8 feet of storage! Down below here are just some more durring shots. None of the uppers have been installed yet, that is happening tonight. So they are sitting all over the floor and you can see Jeff's butt in the pics because he is screwing the doors onto the frames as we speak. The last pic down on the bottom is out at my dad's shop while they were still building them. Jeff is sitting on the floor doing something... probably taking a nap. Anyway, hopefully soon we can post some DONE pics!








4 comments:
i like the sweet graphics in the last photo. I was like...what is that? Oh yeah...its just lights.
It was a starry night....
AWESOMENESS!! I can't wait to see the "after" pics! Jeff, I'm so impressed. You even have a tape measure attached to your belt. That makes it official... you are a handyman! I never thought I'd see the day. Don't get too carried away helping Alex with his Boy Scouts derby car one day. ;)
Nicely done! You're hired. I'll feed you and do laundry and you do all the projects I want done. How's that for a deal? Hmmm - I think I hear the scratch of pencil on paper as Julia creates her own list:).
Post a Comment