Ok, so my house has been completely all encompassing this sumer, and there hasn't been a post about anything other than that for a while. However, we are just about done (with the major stuff) and I can finally point out that SOMEHOW we managed to squeeze in a little fun this summer also. So here is some of our summer in a few pics. There are more but I am having issues getting them uploaded, so I will try for more later. Here we go!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Ross Park! We went to this swimming park on Jeff's birthday and had a blast! There was a lazy river, a regular pool and a kids activity play pool where the water is only about a foot deep and there's a big play toy in the center. There was also a slide that we were hard pressed to get Rhianna off of. She definitly was much braver this summer than last.
.JPG)
.JPG)
4th of July. We had sparklers. We watched fireworks, we had a BBQ. The usual.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Alex's first head wound. He fell backwards off a chair and landed on the thread post on my sewing machine (top pic.) It took a big chunk of scalp off and we were afraid he was going to have to have stitches. However, since it stopped bleeding and the scar would be covered by hair, we opted for no stitches.
That's what I have so far. I'll post more later!
3 comments:
best wound packaging ever. Scotch tape. Radical.
it was first aid tape!
It looks like you did have some fun afterall. Poor Alex. I reminded Jeff of his own head wound, and he still has a scar. I do believe it's in the same general area of Alex's - but it's been a while since I've seen his shaved head:).
Post a Comment