Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Babies are Crazy

Since I keep forgetting to take my camera over to the house to take pictures of all the amazing work my darling husband has been doing... I'll tell you a funny store instead.
Yesterday Alex and I walked outside into the rainy 58 degree weather (apparently Idaho Falls has banned both spring and summer) and he looks at me and says "Col!" (cold) So I say, 'col-d." with a real emphasis on the D, you know, sounded like col-duh. So Alex, being the good boy that he his , repeated it perfectly, Col-duh. I was so proud of the genius that was my 2 year old. We head inside and a little while later I give him a cookie. He eats the whole thing the walks up to me with his hand stretched out and says 'More-duh?'
So much for being a genius.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hahahahaha!

Sandy K. said...

That's our boy:). Of COURSE he wants a cookie - no "duh!":):):)