Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Quilt


Here is my new hobby. Turns out quilting is an excellent way to keep your hands busy. So, 5 blocks down, 1 to go before next month when I get the next two. The class is two blocks a month, then at the end of the year we put it all together for a super awesome quilt! So far I am IN LOVE with my fabric choices, even Jeff likes it. This first block is called the Double Four Patch.
This is Nine Patch on Point
Friendship Quilt Block



Kansas Troubles. And trust me, Troubles is an appropriate name.



Dutchman's Puzzle. This one is my favorite so far. I love love love the blue. Will post more as I get them done! (ps, Sandy let's see what you are learning in your class...)



2 comments:

Sandy K. said...

Wow, is all I can say. Your points are fabulous and the color choises are so vibrant! The class I'm taking is a bit pre-packaged, but we could choose from one of three color-ways. I'm finishing up the top from last year's block-a-month, and completed the lap quilt mini-class I took to help me learn some "skill" to this madness. Okay - photos to follow. It IS fun, though can be quite an aggrevation at times!

NelliePrice said...

dude blue equals awesomeness.Also I just tried to type the letter q and forgot that it's missing from my computer. Awesome.