Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas

Sorry for the delay but this has been a pretty busy week. Christmas was good, we spent the 24th - 27th at the cabin. Rhianna flew in on the 28th so we had another Christmas the next day.
Alex didn't really understand the concept so we opened his stuff for him and he took an early nap.

He did like his new toolbench though.
Rhianna is a fan of her new dollhouse too. (truthfully she didn't really care about it that first day, but now she must show it to everyone that walks through the door.)

2 comments:

Sandy K. said...

Great job on that doll house, you two. I wasn't able to enlarge it; are you going to post Christmas photos on Shutterfly? I also love the one of the three of you at the top. Very nice Christmas photo.

Sandy K. said...

I tried to print these photos, and the one of Alex on his bed, but they turned out quite pixelated. Are you going to have a Shutterfly link? Thanks! (How are grandparents supposed to show off their grandchildren/family?!:))