Jeff and Julia Mayers Family
OK but where's the one of PJ sewing? i thought it would make the cut...
It was actually number 1, but then I had 3 of PJ which I felt was not fair to the poor lad... don't want him to think I like him or anything.... so I cut it. But it was a hard choice to be sure.
These are fabulous photos - I cracked up:). Aren't photographs fun!?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OK but where's the one of PJ sewing? i thought it would make the cut...
It was actually number 1, but then I had 3 of PJ which I felt was not fair to the poor lad... don't want him to think I like him or anything.... so I cut it. But it was a hard choice to be sure.
These are fabulous photos - I cracked up:). Aren't photographs fun!?
Post a Comment