So the last week has been super busy, Jill had her baby yesterday, they named her Laurali.... hmmmm.... I have no idea how to spell that.... anyway, Alex is in LOVE with her. He was so fascinated by her he just tried to grab and love her the whole time we were in the hospital. So, that was pretty much the coolest thing that happened. Other than that it's been busy work and running around. So due to the lack of cool things to say I just posted some of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks. Enjoy!!!
Potato Salad
16 years ago





3 comments:
Congratulations on the new addition to your clan:). What does PJ think of his new baby sister? How old is he now?
As always, adorable pictures of the little guy. How's the job search/school?
time or an update.
I love the picture of the close up with the dirty face! Very cute boy... come to Cali!
Post a Comment