So, blogger says it's been two weeks since my last post, but it has actually been closer to a month. And what a crazy month it has been. We had gma & gpa Koch in town as well as Christine and Chase. That was a good time. We saw lots of fish, we squished pennies, ate pizza, swam in the pool (which alex loved which was a total shocker since he HATED water up until then....) and had an all around good time. Rhianna went home to start her year in First grade, so we won't see her again until Christmas. Then we moved to Idaho Falls. We are currently crashing in my mother's basement until we find a job and a place to live. It's pretty awesome, feels a little bit like we are 19 years old. Jeff was accepted as a transfer student to ISU and is currently registering for his classes, so hopefully that goes well. I think that pretty much catches us up. Will post some pics when I have some cute ones.
3 comments:
So, you're back in IF? that's great... I'm sure you're happy to be by family... next you should come visit in us Cali!
Trust me, I want to real bad. Alex has never been on the beach which is just real sad!
i knew everything in that post. I was bored. But totally psyched that you are here.
Post a Comment