Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catch Up












So here it all is. First and most important, Alex and his new favorite treat, apple cores. He LOVES them, as you can see by the huge grin on his face. On Monday we went to Island Park to the cabin, and my dad decided it would be a good idea to drive to the top of the world. Or the top of sawtelle mountain as it were. Pretty amazing site, i must say. But I have never driven a scarier road then the tiny little dirt path that winds up the side of that mountain. Oh, and if you are wondering where Rhianna is in all those beautiful scenery pictures, she is hiding in the car 'cuz the California girl can't handle the cold! ;0) But she did find some snow and played in it for the first time in her life. She ate some and said it tasted like "um....... water."
Last friday he finally had his own first birthday cake, so of course we stuck his face in it. Although honestly he put his face in it by himself, we just had to shove it down a little bit further so the frosting would stick. He shared his party with Nellie who's birthday is the day after his, so we bbq'd and had cake and opened presents, all the usual stuff.
Leanne took his 1 year pictures this weekend as well, so a s soon as I get them I will post a few so you can all see how amazing they are!



4 comments:

NelliePrice said...

on some website I would like to see all of your pictures from the weekend. Perhaps facebook and or shutterfly?? Also Rhianna really isn't there so much is she? Next post should be a dedication to all things rhianna.perhaps it could be in pink and when you ask it silly things it could say really loud...."NO!!!!" Oh yeah and it could make a funny face when it smells stink bombs

Julia said...

good idea. I am going to burn all the pics onto a cd and give everyone a copy. There are quite a few of them, too many to post. You funny lady though.

Sandy K. said...

So cute, your little guy. And so beautiful, the setting. Yes, Rhianna eating snow would be a great picture, poor little cold gal. And a Rhianna birthday post would be awesome. I love Nellie's sense of humor:). Hi, Nellie.

Sandy K. said...

Oh yes, I love the little monkeys. That's SO Alex:).