

So let me try to explain. Again my child has proven that he would rather be naked than have on a diaper. Only now the weather is nice enough to have him bolt outside and show the neighbors his birthday suit. And again, we are the kind of parents who just point and laugh rather than take him back inside. As for the second picture.... Jeff no longer has night classes so last night he put Alex's pajamas on him. And as you can see it is very much fat guy in a little coat... He is one HUGE kid popping out of his teeny tiny pjs. Don't worry, we are also the kind of parents who didn't change him. Why would we? So yesterday he decided he is a walker now. He has been taking a few steps here and there for a few weeks now, but yesterday he started taking 7 or 8 steps all the time. It was pretty awesome! He also has figured out how to go down stairs and steps without falling. It's a pretty good time watching him. Anyway, enjoy!
5 comments:
What a cutie. I would like to know what size birthday gifts might need to be this year? He'll be 1, so maybe...3's?:)
No, he's not quite that big yet. Probably by August or so I would think. He is currently stretching out 12-18 month clothing.
What a doll!! I can't wait to see him this summer!!
Oh, and I really like your new page background!
I'm glad to see you enjoying that big guy... you should bring him to California so he can meet the beach!
not only do the neighbors get to see the birthday suit but they get to see it bent over. Awesome! Oh yeah and only couple more days!
Post a Comment